12 Jan 2017
Overview of tax obligations in 2017
- IT declaration on dividends must be submitted;
- Withholding IT from the paid or received taxable dividends must be paid;
- IT declaration on amounts paid to foreign taxable entities (when such amounts are subject to withholding tax) must be submitted;
- Contributions to the Guarantee Fund must be paid to an account of the State Tax Inspectorate.
- Data of Monthly Registry of Received and Issued VAT invoices must be submitted.
- Annual RET declaration must be submitted and RET paid, and advance RET for the first nine months of 2017 (stated in the declaration) must be paid.
- Advance IT declaration must be submitted, when IT is calculated according to the expected IT amount of the tax period or advance IT is calculated for the first six months of the tax period according to the last year results of the activity.Advance RET and IT for the first quarter must be paid.
- PIT declaration must be submitted and PIT paid.
- When the tax period is equal to a calendar year, annual IT declaration must be submitted and IT paid. Also, reports on (i) related-party transactions or business operations; and (ii) controlled and controlling units and individuals must be submitted;
- Advance RET for the second quarter must be paid.
- Advance IT declaration must be submitted, when advance IT is calculated for the last six month of the tax period according to the last year results of the activity.
- Advance RET and IT for the third quarter must be paid.
- Advance IT for the fourth quarter must be paid.
- Monthly PIT declaration on A class income must be submitted.
- Monthly VAT declaration must be submitted and VAT paid.
Reports on rendered goods and / or services (which are subject to declaration) to other European Union Member States must be submitted.
IT – Income tax
VAT – Value-added tax
RET – Real estate tax
PIT – Personal income tax
Back to the news list
© 2008 - 2019, Šulija Partners Law Firm Vilnius. All rights reserved. The contents of this website and all information contained therein is protected under the laws of the Republic of Lithuania and applicable international agreements. The information contained on this website may not be copied, shared or reproduced or published without the written permission of Šulija Partners Law Firm Vilnius.