- Advising a client on competition law regulations of the Republic of Lithuania in relation to the allegedly unfair competition in the aircraft fuelling market.
- Advising on the termination of lease agreement and refund of the deposit paid;
- Advising a client and drafting a report on EU export regulations and US regulations on the export, re-export or use of the products and technology which are the subject to corresponding OFAC licenses and/or permits;
- Advising on the withholding tax and bilateral double taxation agreement made between the Republic of Lithuania and the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Advising a client in relation to the dispute on certain pre-contractual relations;
- Advising on the enforceability of the corporate guarantee to be governed by the English laws, drafting of the relevant documentation;
- Acting for foreign founders in relation to the fraud committed by local agents after establishing a subsidiary;
- Advising a large foreign shipping corporation on the bareboat charter registration in the Republic of Lithuania and related corporate and tax matters;
- Advising an airline in relation to the disturbance of public order on the board during ferry flight.
- Advising a client on the IPO procedures, negotiations with the lead manager, financial advisors and drafting of related documentation;
- Assistance to shareholders in relation to company liquidation procedures in the Republic of Lithuania;
- Advising a client and review of the transactional documentation in relation to the acquisition of the MRO entity based in the UK, liaising with UK attorneys, review of the legal due diligence report and share sale purchase transactional documentation;
- Coordination and preparation of necessary corporate documentation in relation to opening a client's representative offices in Italy;
- Representing a client in insolvency proceedings of a high-profile company (participation in credit committees, etc.);
- Advising a company on the preparation for the annual shareholder meeting, drafting of supporting corporate documentation;
- Advising a client on the ground handling business development in a foreign jurisdiction, drafting of the preliminary arrangements with the other stakeholders of the deal;
- Preparation of the documentation in relation to the participation in the public tender regarding acquisition of the entity based in Poland;
- Advising a seller on the sale of shares of a subsidiary based in the foreign jurisdiction.
Debt recovery proceedings:
- Advised a creditor on debt recovery matters from an entity based in the Middle East, negotiations of the terms of the settlement agreement;
- Advising a client on investigation of fraud committed in a subsidiary, liaising with foreign lawyers on the commencing debt recovery procedures in Cyprus
- Acting for a foreign creditor regarding debt recovery from a regional airline and advising on settlement arrangements;
- Intellectual property:
- Advising and filling documentation in relation to the full trademark protection established by the WIPO;
- Acting on behalf of seller and drafting of documentation in relation to the sale of the internet portal, domain name and trademark;
- Dispute settlement regarding use of a sound track in the advertising material, negotiation on the master use licence arrangements.
- Advising a client on the protection of co-owner’s interests in relation to sharing an attic and participation in the court proceedings;
- Advising a client on highly complex cross-border debt recovery matters for a value of more than $7,000,000, participation in negotiations resulting in the settlement agreement, representation of the client’s interests in the proceedings in relation to the recognition and enforcement of a foreign court judgment;
- Insolvency litigation, advising former CEO in the dispute with shareholders, representation of a client in actio Pauliana proceedings;
- Litigation in the insolvency proceedings in relation to the annulment of certain transactions concluded before the insolvency proceedings were initiated;
- Advising a client on contesting the public tender results and drafting of the court documentation, application regarding injunctive actions.
- Advice and negotiations on the acquisition of a landing gear and component maintenance facility based in Eastern Europe;
- Advising a client in relation to drafting new regulations on the approval of aircraft lease agreements. The new rules on the approval of aircraft lease agreements were enacted by the Transport Minister on 18 March 2011;
- Advising a lessee in relation to the lease of Airbus 320 (aircraft lease agreement, assignment of insurances, deregistration power of attorney, corporate guarantee arrangements, etc.), and drafting of a legal opinion addressed to a lessor in relation to the enforceability of the aircraft lease agreement in the Republic of Lithuania;
- Preparation of comprehensive corporate documentation and agreement templates for a client engaged in the aircraft spare-parts trade;
- Advising a lessee on transactional documentation in relation to aircraft lease extension, drafting a legal opinion addressed to the aircraft lessor;
- Advising a buyer/lessee and drafting necessary transactional documentation in relation to an airframe sales purchase agreement and aircraft engines lease, advising a client on importation of aircraft to the Republic of Lithuania, customs clearance, and taxation matters. Issued legal opinions addressed to the engine lessor and airframe seller;
- Advising a client on airport PPP projects;
- Advising a buyer on the acquisition of the Airbus 320-200 airframe, complex analysis of VAT matters and customs duties, drafting of a legal opinion to the Seller in relation to the enforceability of the agreement in the Republic of Lithuania and related taxation matters;
- Drafting of model agreements for a company engaged in the pilot hiring business;
- Acting for a client in negotiations with an aircraft maintenance facility;
- Review of the contractual documentation in relation to the aircraft simulator lease, participation in the negotiation, review of the relevant taxation and customs duties matters, analysis on the registration of the aircraft simulator lease;
- Advising a buyer in relation to the acquisition of eight CRJ-200LR aircraft, participation in negotiations, drafting of the legal opinion in relation to the enforceability of the aircraft sale purchase agreement in Lithuania. Legal support to the buyer in taking delivery of the aircraft;
- Review of aircraft financial lease transactional documentation (finance lease agreement, lease assignment, corporate guarantees, subordination arrangements, etc). Drafting of the legal opinion to the aircraft financing party;
- Advising a lessor on the aircraft lease transaction documentation regarding aircraft CRJ-200LR, drafting of aircraft lease agreement and other transactional documentation, liaising with the lawyers regarding registration of the aircraft in Bermuda, and legal support in the relation to the delivery of the aircraft to the Russian Federation;
- Advising a buyer on the acquisition of two CRJ-200LR aircraft and subsequent sale to the entity based in the CIS region;
- Advising a lessee on the aircraft lease novation agreement and related transaction documentation (deregistration power of attorney and re-registration power of attorney, notice on assignment of insurances, etc.);
- Advising of a buyer in acquisition of Boeing 737-400;
- Advising a client on the lease of a large hangar in the airport located in the Russian Federation.
© 2008 - 2017, Šulija Partners Law Firm Vilnius. All rights reserved. The contents of this website and all information contained therein is protected under the laws of the Republic of Lithuania and applicable international agreements. The information contained on this website may not be copied, shared or reproduced or published without the written permission of Šulija Partners Law Firm Vilnius.