- Drafting model agreements regarding pilot training services;
- Advising a client on outsourcing additional capacity to other aircraft maintenance and repair shops, drafting of necessary documentation;
- Drafting of model agreements regarding various forms of the aircraft spare-parts trade.
- Acting for a client on contesting public procurement procedures;
- Acting for a client with regards to filing court documentation for annulment of the air operator licence of a major Lithuanian air carrier;
- Litigation for a major travel agency.
- Advising a client on the protection of intellectual property, filing relevant documentation with the State Patent Bureau of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Advising a client on attracting foreign labour from non-EU countries and procuring necessary permits in the Republic of Lithuania.
- Representation of a client’s interests in several debt recovery cases.
- Representation of a creditor in lengthy insolvency procedures;
- Acting for a client in negotiations with small creditors of a major Lithuanian air carrier regarding partial compensation for unused air tickets;
- Advising an aircraft lessor on a dispute relating to aircraft spare-parts exchange;
- Advising a private client on attracting investment from the US to Lithuania.
- Acting for a client on various issues related to IATA regulations;
- Acting for a client in negotiations with a seller of high-technology aircraft training equipment regarding the repair of deficiencies in the equipment;
- Advising a client on acquisition of several Boeing 737-300 aircraft, acting on behalf of a client in negotiations with owners and financiers;
- Advising a client on legal ramifications concerning compulsory repossession of an aircraft, application of injunctive measures;
- Acting for a client on a CFM 56-3 engine lease and concurrent sublease agreement;
- Drafting and negotiating aircraft finance lease agreements on two Boeing 737s to a lessee based in the CIS region.
© 2008 - 2022, Šulija Partners Law Firm Vilnius. All rights reserved. The contents of this website and all information contained therein is protected under the laws of the Republic of Lithuania and applicable international agreements. The information contained on this website may not be copied, shared or reproduced or published without the written permission of Šulija Partners Law Firm Vilnius.