Print page Send link

Immigration into Lithuania: TRPs, and visas

Generally, foreign (non-EU) nationals who want to stay in Lithuania permanently must receive a residency permit (TRP). Residency permits are ordinarily issued for one year, and later this term can be extended. Usually foreign nationals apply and receive residency permits when they own or manage companies incorporated in the Republic of Lithuania and their presence in Lithuania is necessary for business purposes. However, it is also usual that residency permits are sought by students planning to study in Lithuanian higher education institutions, spouses of Lithuanian residents, etc. 

We provide a legal advice and help foreign nationals to prepare and properly file employment applications. In particular, we advise on the following matters:  


Šulija Partners Law Firm Vilnius, registered office Jogailos street 11, Vilnius, LT-01116, Lithuania, fax +370 52051926, e-mail:

Contact details | Sitemap | Know your customer | Privacy policy | Feedback | Links | Terms and Conditions | Attorney advertising | Copyright Back to the top